Friday, February 27, 2009

Colors of Taste - Powders: Podi's for Rasams and Sambhars - RoundUp

So here we are at the end of the First month of the Event Colors of Taste, started with hesitation, wondering if I am going to get even one entry. But, here I am proudly presently the entries all of you sent lending your support and boosting my morale. And over the month I realized how generous you guys are with my sometimes seemingly over the top requests ... It is my pleasure to present your entries here that I am sure are already much sort after.
This Month's Theme was "Podi's for Rasams and Sambhars" and while the theme just points out two of the most common soupy dishes churned out of most south Indian kitchens, let me tell you the entries I got were anything but mundane or common. Each one had a very unique taste... I actually tried most of the entries submitted this month, and boy was I glad to have started the event!!! So here goes....

Colors of Taste - Powders: Podi's for Rasams and Sambhars - RoundUp

Rasams


Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes : Homemade Rasam Powder
 






Cooking with swapna : Rasam Powder



9 comments:

FH said...

Great collection, I will save it! Thanks Smitha.

Priya Sriram said...

Wonderful round-up Smitha! Its soooo good to know there are so many ways of preparing rasam powders and sambar powders... Can't wait for the next theme... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding mine in the roundup

KALVA said...

thx for hosting such a great event

EC said...

Wow..nice collection, thanks for the efforts

Priya Suresh said...

Great collection of spice powders...thanks for this event Smitha!!

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Wow nice roundup

Priya dharshini said...

Spicy powders...makes cooking easily,good job

Usha said...

Wonderful roundup !

Post a Comment