Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

Jisha has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award.... Thank You very much!!!


The Kreative Blogger Award comes with some rules :-

You must thank the person who has given you the award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 things about me :

Maya is the name of the little imp who already has me twisted around her tiny little finger- And she is barely 6 months old!!
Moved this December from Chicago - Already missing Chicago but loving California!!
I love to travel. Currently the only travel I do is through books and on the net!!
I enjoy cooking but more so eating and trying out new cuisines!!
It's the small things make me happy!
I love the orange Flavor.
I Enjoy Puzzles.


I would like to pass on this award to the following 7 Bloggers :-


Asha of Foodies Hope
Bee of Rasa Malaysia
Padma Rekha of PlantainLeaf
Shaheen of Malabar Spices
Sue of My Korean Kitchen
Pam of For the Love of Cooking

I know most of you might have already got this award as these do tend to go around a lot... so if you have already got one...just know I think you are all fabulously gifted!!

1 comment:

FH said...

Thanks sweetie, enjoy your's too! :))

Post a Comment